Equity and Derivative Market Dealer Course.
Equity and Derivative market dealer course is a 3 month of a basic certification course for those students who want to enter the Indian stock markets especially for a profile of derivative markets and system operators. For those students, this course is designed for the short term in which there are 3 modules, one is Capital market, Derivatives market, and Technical Analysis.
THREE MONTH EQUITY AND DERIVATIVE MARKET DEALER CERTIFICATION IS ALSO A 100% JOB ORIENTED COURSE
- Capital Market Module (NCFM Certification)
- Derivative Market Module (NISM Certificate)
- Technical Analysis Module (NCFM Certificate)
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER COMPLETE THE COURSE
- Equity and Derivative market dealer
- Equity Market Adviser
- Sales Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Executive Sales
Why choose (Equity and Derivative market Dealer Course) from SMTA Institute?
- For students, classes will be provided in live markets.
- The experience of teachers and faculties would be of 15 plus years.
- Fees of 3 months of Equity and derivative market dealer course is very affordable in which complimentary classes of Technical analysis will be provided to students at ‘no extra cost.’
- During trading, you will be provided with a professional trading software in which you can practice and trade like a pro.
- Free Demat account opening.
- After the completion, of course, SMTA will provide you lifetime support and in the future, if any doubt occurs from any topic, you are welcome in our branch for clearance of it.
- Registration Fees – Rs 1000/-
- Program Fees – Rs 20000/-
- Program Duration – 3 month